(a) The board shall propose rules for legislative approval, in accordance with the provisions of article three, chapter twenty-nine-a of this code, to implement the provisions of this article, including the establishment of:
(1) Standards and requirements for licensure, temporary permits and certificates of authorization;
(2) Procedures for examinations and reexaminations;
(3) Requirements for third parties to prepare and/or administer examinations and reexaminations;
(4) Educational and experience requirements, and the passing grade on the examination for licensure;
(5) Procedures for the issuance and renewal of a license, temporary permit and certificate of authorization;
(6) A fee schedule: Provided, That the fee schedule in effect as of the first day of July, two thousand five, will remain in effect until amended, modified, repealed or replaced by the legislative rule promulgated pursuant to this subsection;
(7) Continuing education requirements for licensees;
(8) The procedures for denying, suspending, revoking, reinstating or limiting the practice of a licensee, permittee or certificate of authorization holder;
(9) Requirements for inactive or revoked licenses, temporary permits or certificates of authorization; and
(10) Any other rules necessary to effectuate the provisions of this article.
(b) All rules in effect on the effective date of this article shall remain in effect until they are amended, modified, repealed or replaced.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.