(a) The board may, after notice and opportunity for hearing, suspend, restrict or revoke a registration of, impose probationary conditions upon or take disciplinary action against, any registrant if the board determines the registrant:
(1) Is grossly negligent in the practice of athletic training;
(2) Obtained a registration by fraud, misrepresentation or concealment of material facts; engaged in the practice of athletic training under a false or assumed name; or impersonated another registrant of a like or different name; or
(3) Has violated any of the provisions of subsection (b), section five of this article.
(b) For purposes of subsection (a) of this section, disciplinary action may include:
(3) Administrative fines;
(4) Practicing under supervision or other restriction;
(5) Requiring the registrant to report to the board for periodic interviews for a specified period of time; or
(6) Other corrective action as determined by the board.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.