The board has the following powers and duties:
(1) Establish procedures for submitting, approving and denying applications for registration;
(2) Investigate alleged violations of the provisions of this article;
(3) Establish a fee schedule;
(4) Issue, renew, deny, suspend, revoke or reinstate a registration;
(5) Determine disciplinary action and issue orders;
(6) Institute appropriate legal action for the enforcement of the provisions of this article; and
(7) Maintain an accurate registry of the names and addresses of registrants.