(1) Standards and requirements for a certification and permit;
(2) Procedures for examinations and reexaminations;
(3) Requirements for third parties to prepare and/or administer examinations and reexaminations;
(4) Educational and experience requirements, and the passing grade on the examination;
(5) Standards for ethical conduct;
(6) Procedures for the issuance and renewal of a certification and permit;
(7) A fee schedule;
(8) Continuing education requirements for a certificate holder and permittee;
(9) Procedures for denying, suspending, revoking, reinstating or limiting the practice of a certificate holder or permittee;
(10) Requirements for inactive or revoked certificate and permit; and
(11) Any other rules necessary to effectuate the provisions of this article.
(b) All of the board's rules in effect on the effective date of this article shall remain in effect until amended or repealed, and references to former enactments of this act are interpreted to mean this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session