The board may issue a certification to a person as a registered forester in this state, without requiring an examination, to an applicant from another jurisdiction who:
(1) Is not a resident of this state;
(2) Is of good moral character;
(3) Holds a valid forestry license or other authorization to practice forestry in another jurisdiction which meets requirements that are substantially equivalent to the certification requirements set forth in this article;
(4) Is not currently being investigated by a disciplinary authority of this state or another jurisdiction, does not have charges pending against his or her authorization, and has never had his or her authorization revoked;
(5) Has not previously failed an examination for certification in this state;
(6) Has paid all the applicable fees; and
(7) Has completed such other action as required by the board.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.