(a) The board shall propose rules for legislative approval, in accordance with the provisions of article three, chapter twenty-nine-a of this code, to implement the provisions of this article, including:
(1) Standards and requirements for a license, permit or certificate;
(2) Procedures for examinations and reexaminations;
(3) Requirements for third parties to prepare and/or administer examinations and reexaminations;
(4) Educational, experience and training requirements, and the passing grade on the examination;
(5) Standards for approval of courses;
(6) Procedures for the issuance and renewal of a license, permit or certificate;
(7) A fee schedule;
(8) The continuing education requirements;
(9) The procedures for denying, suspending, revoking, reinstating or limiting the practice of a licensee, permittee or certificate holder;
(10) Requirements for an inactive or revoked license, permit or certificate; and
(11) Any other rules necessary to effectuate the provisions of this article.
(b) All of the board's rules in effect on July 1, 2010, shall remain in effect until they are amended or repealed, and references to provisions of former enactments of this article are interpreted to mean provisions of this article.
(c) The board is authorized to promulgate emergency rules pursuant to the provisions of section fifteen, article three, chapter twenty-nine-a of this code, to set fees for the issuance and renewal of licenses, certificates and permits for an eighteen month period commencing July 1, 2010, and ending December 31, 2011.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.