(a) The board shall propose rules for legislative approval in accordance with the provisions of article three, chapter twenty-nine-a of this code to implement the provisions of this article, including:
(1) Setting the standards and requirements for licensure, endorsement, surveyor-in-charge and certificate of authorization;
(2) Setting the procedure for examinations and reexaminations;
(3) Establishing requirements for third parties to administer examinations and reexaminations;
(4) Establishing procedures for the issuance and renewal of a license, endorsement and certificate of authorization;
(5) Setting a schedule of fees;
(6) Establishing and implementing requirements for continuing education for licensees and endorsees;
(7) Evaluating the curriculum, experience and the instructional hours required for a license and endorsement;
(8) Denying, suspending, revoking, reinstating or limiting the practice of a licensee, endorsee or certificate holder;
(9) Establishing electronic signature requirements;
(10) Establishing minimum standards for surveys;
(11) Establishing a process to record plats;
(12) Establishing seal and document certification standards; and
(13) Proposing any other rules or taking other action necessary to effectuate the provisions of this article.
(b) All rules in effect on July 1, 2010, shall remain in effect until they are amended, modified, repealed or replaced.