The board may issue a license to practice surveying in this state to an applicant of good moral character who holds a valid license or other authorization to practice surveying from another state if the applicant demonstrates that:
(1) He or she or she holds a license or other authorization to practice surveying in another state which was granted after completion of educational, experience and examinations requirements substantially equivalent to those required in this state;
(2) He or she is not currently being investigated by a disciplinary authority of another state, does not have charges pending against his or her license or other authorization to practice surveying and has never had a license or other authorization to practice surveying revoked;
(3) He or she has not previously failed an examination for licensure in this state;
(4) He or she has paid all the applicable fees; and
(5) Has completed such other action as required by the board.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.