(a) The board shall propose rules for legislative approval, in accordance with the provisions of article three, chapter twenty-nine-a of this code, to implement the provisions of this article, including:
(1) Standards and requirements for a license, permit, certificate and registration;
(2) Educational and experience requirements;
(3) Procedures for examinations and reexaminations;
(4) Requirements for third parties to prepare, administer or prepare and administer examinations and reexaminations;
(5) The passing grade on the examination;
(6) Standards for approval of courses;
(7) Establish a certified animal euthanasia technician's program;
(8) Procedures for the issuance and renewal of a license, permit, certificate and registration;
(9) A fee schedule;
(10) Continuing education requirements;
(11) Set standards for ethical conduct;
(12) Establish procedures and requirements for facility inspections;
(13) Clarify the veterinarian-client-patient relationship;
(14) The procedures for denying, suspending, revoking, reinstating or limiting the practice of a licensee, permittee, certificate holder or registrant;
(15) Requirements for a revoked license, permit, certificate and registration; and
(16) Any other rules necessary to effectuate the provisions of this article.
(b) All of the board's rules in effect on July 1, 2010, shall remain in effect until they are amended, modified, repealed or replaced.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.