(1) The certification was granted upon an application, or upon documents supporting the application, that materially misstated the applicant's qualifications or experience;
(2) The certified electrical inspector knowingly subscribed to or vouched for a misstatement by an applicant for certification;
(3) The certified electrical inspector incompetently performed an electrical inspection;
(4) The certified electrical inspector failed to comply with a provision of this article, or any rule promulgated pursuant to section four of this article; or
(5) The certified electrical inspector failed to comply with the reporting requirements of section eight of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.