(1) Fraudulently or deceptively obtains or attempts to obtain a license for the applicant or licensee or for another;
(2) Fraudulently or deceptively uses a license;
(3) Is convicted of a felony under the laws of this state, another state, a territory of the United States or the United States;
(4) Is convicted of a misdemeanor under the laws of this state, another state, the United States or a territory of the United States for gambling or a gambling-related activity; or
(5) Is not complying with this act, the rules or the minimum internal control standards promulgated by the commission or the gaming facility.
(b) Instead of or in addition to reprimanding a licensee or suspending or revoking a license, the commission may impose a civil penalty under section twenty-seven of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.