(1) Minimum and maximum wagers;
(2) Advertising and promotional activities, and the offering of any complimentary to a player, subject to the standards provided in section twenty-three of this article and rules of the commission;
(3) Hours of operation;
(4) The days during which games may be played; and
(5) Currency denominations accepted by any mechanical or electronic bill acceptors.
(b) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained elsewhere in this chapter, the commission may establish the following parameters for any commission regulated lottery game of any kind which is played at a licensed racetrack:
(1) Minimum and maximum payout percentages;
(2) Any probability limits of obtaining the maximum payout for a particular play; and
(3) Limitations on the types and amounts of financial transactions, including extension of credit to a patron, which a racetrack can enter into with its patrons.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.