(1) The number of coins inserted by players or the coin equivalent if a bill acceptor is being used;
(2) The number of credits wagered;
(3) The number of credits won;
(4) The number of credits paid out by a printed ticket;
(5) The number of times the logic area was accessed;
(6) The number of times the cash door was accessed;
(7) The number of credits wagered in the current game;
(8) The number of credits won in the last complete video lottery game; and
(9) The number of cumulative credits representing money inserted by a player and credits for video lottery games won but not collected.
(b) No video lottery terminal may have any mechanism that would allow the electronic accounting meters to clear automatically. Electronic accounting meters may not be cleared without the prior approval of the commission. Both before and after any electronic accounting meter is cleared, the limited video lottery retailer shall record all meter readings in the presence of a commission employee.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.