(1) The number of credits accrued;
(2) The value of the credits in dollars and cents displayed in both numeric and written form;
(3) The time of day and date;
(4) The validation number; and
(5) Any other information required by the commission.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.