(1) Manufacture terminals and associated equipment for placement in this state in accordance with the specifications and procedures specified in part 9 of this article;
(2) Manufacture terminals and associated equipment to ensure timely delivery to licensed permittees;
(3) Maintain and provide an inventory of spare parts to assure the timely repair and continuous operation of licensed video lottery terminals intended for placement in this state;
(4) Pay no compensation of any kind to any limited video lottery retailer or give or transfer anything of value to any limited video lottery retailer, beyond a nominal consideration of one dollar per year;
(5) Provide to licensed permittees technical assistance and training in the service and repair of video lottery terminals and associated equipment so as to assure the continuous authorized operation and play of the video lottery terminals;
(6) Obtain certification of compliance under the provisions of part 15 of the federal communication commission rules for all video lottery terminals placed in this state;
(7) Comply with all applicable provisions of this article and rules and orders of the commission; and
(8) Sell or lease video lottery terminals or associated equipment to a permittee who is a limited lottery retailer under terms and conditions that are no more favorable than the terms and conditions under which similar terminals or equipment are generally sold or leased to permittees who are licensed operators.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.