(1) Promptly report to the commission any facts or circumstances related to video lottery operations that constitute a violation of state or federal law;
(2) Conduct all video lottery activities and functions in a manner that does not pose a threat to the public health, safety or welfare of the citizens of this state, and which does not adversely affect the security or integrity of the lottery;
(3) Hold the commission and this state harmless from and defend and pay for the defense of any and all claims that may be asserted against a license holder, this state or the commission and its employees arising from the license holder's participation in the video lottery system authorized by this article;
(4) Assist the commission in maximizing video lottery revenues;
(5) Maintain all records required by the commission;
(6) Upon request by the commission or any designated agent of the commission, provide the commission access to all records and the physical premises of the business or businesses where the license holder's video lottery activities occur, for the purpose of monitoring or inspecting the license holder's activities and the video lottery games, video lottery terminals and associated equipment;
(7) Keep current in all payments and obligations to the commission; and
(8) Notify the commission in writing of any proposed change of ownership or control of the license holder and of all other transactions or occurrences relevant to license qualification, and receive commission approval prior to any change of ownership or control of a licensed manufacturer, operator or limited video lottery retailer.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.