(1) The applicant is a person of good character, honesty and integrity;
(2) The applicant is a person whose background, criminal record, if any, reputation, habits and associations, do not threaten to (A) compromise the public interest of the citizens of the state, (B) weaken the effective regulation and control of video gaming, (C) breach the security and integrity of the lottery, or (D) introduce corrupt, unfair, or illegal practices, methods and activities into the operation of video gaming or the business or financial transactions incidental to the operation of video gaming;
(3) The applicant has not been convicted of any violation of this article, article 19-23-1, et seq., of this code, articles 22, 22A or 25 of this chapter, or any felony related to theft, bribery, gambling or involving moral turpitude in this or in any other state or foreign country;
(4) The applicant has disclosed to the lottery commission the identity of each person who has control of the applicant, as control is described in section 22B-507, and those persons satisfy all qualifications required by this section and any applicable qualifications required by sections 22B-503 through 22B-506;
(5) The applicant has provided a set of fingerprints and has completed and signed the statement provided for in section 22B-602;
(6) The applicant has furnished all information, including financial data and documents, certifications, consents, waivers, individual history forms and other materials requested by the lottery commission for purposes of determining qualifications for a license.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.