(1) The full name and address of the person shipping the video lottery terminals;
(2) The method of shipment and the name of the carrier;
(3) The full name and address of the permittee to which the video lottery terminals are being sent and the destination of the terminals if different from the address of the permittee;
(4) The number of video lottery terminals in the shipment;
(5) The serial number of each video lottery terminal in the shipment;
(6) The model number and description of each video lottery terminal in the shipment; and
(7) The expected arrival date of the video lottery terminals at their respective destination within this state.
(b) A permittee that purchases or leases a video lottery terminal shall, upon receipt of the terminal, provide the commission with the following information on forms prescribed by the commission:
(1) The full name and address of the limited video lottery retailer who will receive the video lottery terminal;
(2) The full name and address of the manufacturer from whom the video lottery terminal was received;
(3) The serial number of each video lottery terminal received;
(4) The model number and description of each video lottery terminal received;
(5) The date and time of video lottery terminal arrival; and
(6) The expected date and time of video lottery terminal installation.
(c) If a video lottery terminal is not placed in operation, the permittee shall notify the commission in writing of the location where the terminal is stored.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.