(1) A copy of the compact accompanied by a signed letter of a representative of the commission, agency or person administering the compact stating that the copy is a true and accurate copy of the adopted compact;
(2) A listing of all other jurisdictions party to the compact and the date on which each jurisdiction entered into participation; and
(3) Citations to any act or resolution of the Congress of the United States consenting to the compact.
(b) The commission, agency or person administering the compact shall submit, within a reasonable time from when the information becomes available:
(1) The status of each compact with respect to withdrawals or additions of participating jurisdictions; and
(2) Any amendment, supplementary agreement or administrative rule having the force of law and implementing or modifying the compact.
(c) The office of the Secretary of State shall index these documents and make them available for inspection upon request of any person during normal business hours.
(d) The provisions of this section are in addition to other requirements of law for filing, publication or distribution.
(e) Certified copies of interstate compacts entered into by this state prior to the effective date of this section and the information required to be filed under subsection (a) of this section shall be filed with the office of the Secretary of State by the commission, agency or person administering the compacts within ninety days of the effective date of this section.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session