The supervisor of this division shall also have the following powers and duties:
(1) To establish standards for and supervise the operation of community mental health clinics for adults and children and to develop new community facilities and community service programs for the overall improvement of the regional mental health facilities.
(2) To develop a comprehensive and practical program of mental health education of the public, especially at the local level.
(3) To work with county mental hygiene commissions and circuit courts.
(4) To determine and approve schedules of reasonable cost for reimbursement by the patient or responsible relative for mental health services rendered.
(5) To perform any other duties assigned to the division by the director of the department.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session