(1) Comply with any educational, counseling or other requirements established for the program by the Division of Corrections;
(2) If eligible, have the child participate in the Medicaid program or a health insurance program;
(3) Accept the normal risks of child bearing;
(4) Abide by any court decisions regarding the allocation of parental rights and responsibilities with respect to the child;
(5) Assign to the division any rights to support from any other person; and
(6) Specify with whom the child is to be placed in the event the inmate's participation in the program is terminated for a reason other than release from imprisonment.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.