(1) To adopt statewide addressing and mapping standards and requirements in accordance with sections six and seven of this article;
(2) To enter into any agreements or other transactions in order to accomplish the addressing and mapping, in order to secure funding for the statewide addressing and mapping fund created by section five of this article or otherwise in order to accomplish the purposes of the article;
(3) To manage and use the West Virginia statewide addressing and mapping fund created by section five of this article in order to pay for the costs of statewide addressing and mapping;
(4) To accept any private, federal or other funding that may be available to effectuate the purposes of this article and to deposit any funding in the West Virginia statewide addressing and mapping fund created by section five of this article; and
(5) To do all other acts necessary and proper to carry out its powers and the purposes of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.