(1) The cost of the project, the amount of the loan, the terms of repayment of the loan and the security therefor, which may include, in addition to the pledge of all revenues from the project after a reasonable allowance for operation and maintenance expenses, a deed of trust or other appropriate security instrument creating a lien on the project;
(2) The specific purposes for which the proceeds of the loan shall be expended including the refinancing of existing water development project debt as provided above, the procedures as to the disbursement of loan proceeds and the duties and obligations imposed upon the governmental agency in regard to the construction or acquisition of the project, including engineering fees and other administrative costs relating to development of the project;
(3) The agreement of the governmental agency to impose, collect, and, if required to repay the obligations of the governmental agency under the loan agreement, increase service charges from persons using the project, which service charges shall be pledged for the repayment of the loan together with all interest, fees and charges thereon and all other financial obligations of the governmental agency under the loan agreement;
(4) The agreement of the governmental agency to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations issued by the authority or other state, federal and local bodies in regard to the construction, operation, maintenance and use of the project;
(5) The number of proposed customers and their physical locations within the project, and providing as a condition of the agreement, that no proposed customers listed in the project application agreement may be removed from inclusion in the project without prior authorization of the board; and
(6) The agreement of the governmental agency to perform an annual maintenance audit which maintenance audit shall be submitted to the board and the Public Service Commission of West Virginia.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.