(a) There are hereby continued in the office of miners' health, safety and training the following offices:
(1) The board of coal mine health and safety established pursuant to article six of this chapter;
(2) The coal mine safety and technical review committee established pursuant to article six of this chapter;
(3) The board of miner training, education and certification established pursuant to article seven of this chapter;
(4) The mine inspectors' examining board established pursuant to article nine of this chapter; and
(5) The board of appeals provided for pursuant to the provisions of article five of this chapter.
(b) Nothing in this article may authorize the director or the secretary of the department of commerce, labor and environmental resources to alter, discontinue or abolish any office, board or commission or the functions thereof, which are established by statute.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.