(1) Hear and determine all disputed claims presented to it in accordance with the provisions of article seven.
(2) Organize from salaried examiners such appeal tribunals as are necessary for the expedition of disputed claim procedure.
(3) Establish procedure for the hearing of disputed claims.
(4) Take oaths, examine witnesses, and issue subpoenas.
(5) Establish the amount of witness fees.
(6) Keep such records and make such reports as are necessary for disputed claims.
(7) Exercise such additional powers as may be necessary for the proper conduct of a system of administrative review of disputed claims.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.