(1) The degree of risk involved to the individual's health, safety, and morals.
(2) The individual's physical fitness and prior training.
(3) His experience and prior earnings.
(4) His length of unemployment.
(5) His prospects of securing local work in his customary occupation.
(6) The distance of the available work from his residence: Provided, however, That the distance from his new residence shall not be considered in determining suitable work if such distance from available work was created as the result of the individual voluntarily changing his residence to a locality other than that locality in which he resided at the time he voluntarily quit his last employment without good cause involving fault on the part of the employer.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.