(1) Within one hundred feet of boat ramps, controlled swimming areas, marina areas and fishing piers marked for use by physically disabled persons;
(2) Designated hazards areas;
(3) Areas near dams and outlet structures in artificial lakes;
(4) Heavily traveled boat lanes;
(5) Narrow channels; and
(6) Areas where visibility is obscured.
(b) The provisions of this section shall not apply to professional skin or scuba divers engaged in demolition, salvage, construction, rescue or repair work in the regular course of their business.