(1) Within one hundred feet of boat ramps, controlled swimming areas, marina areas and fishing piers marked for use by physically disabled persons;
(2) Designated hazards areas;
(3) Areas near dams and outlet structures in artificial lakes;
(4) Heavily traveled boat lanes;
(5) Narrow channels; and
(6) Areas where visibility is obscured.
(b) The provisions of this section shall not apply to professional skin or scuba divers engaged in demolition, salvage, construction, rescue or repair work in the regular course of their business.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.