(1) Board or embark upon or disembark from an aerial passenger tramway except at an area designated for such purpose;
(2) Drop, throw or expel any object from an aerial passenger tramway;
(3) Perform any act which interferes with the running or operation of an aerial passenger tramway;
(4) Enter the boarding area of or use any aerial passenger tramway without requesting and receiving instruction on its use from the ski area operator, unless the passenger has the ability to use it safely without instruction;
(5) Engage in any harmful conduct, or willfully or negligently engage in any type of conduct which contributes to or causes injury to any person; or
(6) Embark on an aerial passenger tramway without the authority, expressed or implied, of the ski area operator.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.