(1) Testing of the industrial hemp during growth to determine tetrahydrocannabinol levels;
(2) Supervision of the industrial hemp during its growth and harvest;
(3) Assessment of a fee that is commensurate with the costs of the commissioner's activities in licensing, testing and supervising industrial hemp production;
(4) Promulgate rules relating to the production and sale of industrial hemp which are consistent with the rules of the United States department of justice, drug enforcement administration for the production, distribution and sale of industrial hemp; and
(5) Any other rules and procedures necessary to carry out the purposes of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.