(1) Designate the governing boards that shall become institutional boards of advisors and transfer governing authority of that board to the governing board of the college;
(2) Transfer as appropriate, consistent with state law, all powers, duties, property, obligations, contracts, rules, orders, resolutions or any other matters which should be transferred or vested in the governing board;
(3) Assign powers and duties to the governing board and the college as may be necessary or expedient to accomplish the purposes of this article;
(4) Create the office of president of the college; and
(5) Take such other action as necessary or expedient to accomplish the purposes of this chapter.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.