(1) Itemization schedules for estimating anticipated revenues and receipts of all kinds;
(2) Itemization schedules for estimating anticipated requirements for expenditure during the fiscal year;
(3) The form, classification and itemization of budget items for appropriation purposes;
(4) Expenditure schedules for the allotment of amounts of proposed expenditures throughout the fiscal year;
(5) A budget calendar fixing the dates by or upon which schedules shall be prepared, budgets adopted, and reports made to the board of finance;
(6) Methods and procedures of budgeting to be followed in the use of the uniform system.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.