(1) The chairperson of each of the county professional staff development councils located in each county contained in the applicable region;
(2) The county staff development coordinator from each of the counties located within the region: Provided, That if the county does not have a staff development coordinator, then the superintendent shall designate a person to serve on the regional staff development council;
(3) The regional educational service agencies staff development coordinator who shall serve as an ex officio member;
(4) The executive director of the regional educational service agencies who shall serve as an ex officio member;
(5) The designee of the chancellor of the university system of West Virginia who shall serve as an ex officio member; and
(6) The designee of the chancellor of the state college system of West Virginia who shall serve as an ex officio member.
(b) Any member of the regional staff development council may be reimbursed by his or her employing agency for the cost of reasonable and necessary expenses actually incurred in the performance of their duties under this article as determined by the employing agency.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session