(1) The chairpersons of each of the eight regional staff development councils established in section five of this article;
(2) The coordinators of each of the eight regional educational service agency staff development councils;
(3) The assistant superintendent for the division of instructional and student services of the state department of education;
(4) The secretary of education and the arts or his or her designee, who shall chair the council;
(5) The chancellor of the higher education policy commission or his or her designee;
(6) The executive director of the West Virginia center for professional development;
(7) The presidents, or their designees, of each of the two professional organizations or associations representing teachers in the state with the greatest number of teacher members.
(b) Any member of the advisory council may be reimbursed by the state board for the cost of reasonable and necessary expenses actually incurred in the performance of their duties under this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session