(1) Has failed to furnish the required bond;
(2) Has knowingly made a false statement of a material fact in the application;
(3) Has habitually defaulted on financial obligations;
(4) Has been convicted of a felony within five years immediately preceding receipt of the application by the commissioner;
(5) So far as can be ascertained, has not complied with and will not comply with the registration and title laws of this state;
(6) Has been guilty of any fraudulent act in connection with the business of licensing service; or
(7) Has done any act or has failed or refused to perform any duty for which the license certificate sought could be suspended or revoked were it then issued and outstanding.
Then, upon the basis of the application, such findings, and all other information, the commissioner shall make and enter an order denying the application for a license certificate, which denial is final and conclusive unless an appeal is taken. Otherwise, the commissioner shall issue to the applicant the license certificate which shall entitle the licensee to engage in the license service business.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.