(1) The full name and current mailing and residential address of the person;
(2) A physical description of the person including sex, height, weight and eye color;
(3) Date of birth;
(4) The applicant's social security number;
(5) The person's signature;
(6) The person's color photograph;
(7) Certifications including those required by 49 C.F.R. Part § 383.71(a)(2004);
(8) Any other information required by the commissioner;
(9) A consent to release driving record information; and
(10) Certification stating that the applicant is:
(A) Engaged in interstate commerce and subject to 49 C.F.R. Part §391 standards;
(B) Engaged in interstate commerce but excepted from 49 C.F.R. Part §391 standards;
(C) Engaged in intrastate commerce and subject to state medical standards; or
(D) Engaged in intrastate commerce but not subject to state medical standards.
(b) When a licensee changes his or her name, mailing address or residence, or when a licensee's classifications, endorsements, or restrictions or medical certification status changes; the licensee shall submit an application for a duplicate license and obtain a duplicate driver's license displaying the updated information.
(c) No person who has been a resident of this state for thirty days or more may drive a commercial motor vehicle under the authority of a commercial driver's license issued by another jurisdiction.