(1) Name of manufacturer;
(2) Month and year of manufacture;
(3) Gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR);
(4) Gross axle weight rating for front and rear axles (GAWR);
(5) Vehicle identification number;
(6) Classification type; and
(7) Statement of conformance to federal standards as required by federal law.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.