(1) Manslaughter or negligent homicide resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle;
(2) Any felony in the commission of which a motor vehicle is used;
(3) Failure to stop and render aid as required under the laws of this state in the event of involvement in a motor vehicle accident resulting in the death or personal injury of another;
(4) Perjury or the making of a false affidavit or statement under oath to the department under this chapter or under any other law relating to the ownership or operation of motor vehicles;
(5) Conviction, or forfeiture of bail not vacated, upon three charges of reckless driving committed within a period of twenty-four months;
(6) Driving under the influence of alcohol, controlled substances or other drugs outside the state of West Virginia which conviction is under a municipal ordinance or statute of the United States or any other state of an offense which has the same elements as an offense described in section two, article five, chapter seventeen-c of this code; and
(7) Nothing herein shall prohibit the department from exercising its authority to revoke or suspend a person's license to drive a motor vehicle in this state, as provided in chapter seventeen-c of this code.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.