(1) A change of the location of any place of business;
(2) A change of the name or trade name under which the licensee engages or will engage in the business;
(3) The death of the licensee or any partner or partners thereof;
(4) A change in any partners, officers or directors;
(5) A change in ownership of the business;
(6) A change in the type of legal entity by and through which the licensee engages or will engage in the business; or
(7) The appointment of any trustee in bankruptcy, trustee under an assignment for the benefit of creditors, master or receiver.
When any change specified in subdivisions (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and/or (6) occurs, an application for a new license certificate shall immediately be filed with the commissioner: Provided, That when a subdivision (3), (4) and/or (5) change is involved, an application for a new license certificate need not be filed during the balance of the license year if the change results from death and a member of the family of such deceased person succeeds to his interest in the business. Thereupon, a new license certificate shall be issued incorporating the changes specified in said subdivisions (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and/or (6) and reflecting any new licensee occasioned thereby, if there is then no reason for refusing said license certificate as specified in section six of this article. No new license certificate shall be required for any trustee in bankruptcy, trustee under an assignment for the benefit of creditors, receiver or master, appointed pursuant to law, who shall take charge of or operate such business for the purpose of winding up the affairs of such business or protecting the interests of the creditors of such business. No additional fee for the balance of the license year shall be required for the issuance of any new license certificate issued as a result of any change specified in this section.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session