(1) Name of the seller;
(2) Name of the buyer;
(3) Make, year and model of the vehicle;
(4) Cash sale price;
(5) Cash paid down by the buyer;
(6) Amount credited to buyer for any trade-in;
(7) Provisions as to whether the seller or buyer is to pay off the indebtedness, if any, on the trade-in;
(8) Description of the trade-in;
(9) Amount of the time differential charge (if not a cash sale so far as the dealer is concerned);
(10) Amount charged by seller for insurance and the type of coverage afforded; if any insurance does not include coverage for bodily injury and/or property damage caused to others, the sales instrument shall expressly so state; and
(11) Net balance due from buyer and the terms of payment (if not a cash sale so far as the dealer is concerned). A copy of such sales instrument shall be kept and maintained among the records of the seller as provided in section sixteen of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.