(1) Name of the seller;
(2) Name of the buyer;
(3) Make, year and model of the vehicle;
(4) Cash sale price;
(5) Cash paid down by the buyer;
(6) Amount credited to buyer for any trade-in;
(7) Provisions as to whether the seller or buyer is to pay off the indebtedness, if any, on the trade-in;
(8) Description of the trade-in;
(9) Amount of the time differential charge (if not a cash sale so far as the dealer is concerned);
(10) Amount charged by seller for insurance and the type of coverage afforded; if any insurance does not include coverage for bodily injury and/or property damage caused to others, the sales instrument shall expressly so state; and
(11) Net balance due from buyer and the terms of payment (if not a cash sale so far as the dealer is concerned). A copy of such sales instrument shall be kept and maintained among the records of the seller as provided in section sixteen of this article.
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.