(1) The frequency, severity and potential long-term effects of pertussis;
(2) Possible adverse reactions to pertussis vaccine which, if they occur, should be brought to the immediate attention of the health care provider;
(3) A form listing symptoms to be monitored and containing places where information can be recorded to assist in reporting to the health care provider, health officer and the department;
(4) Measures parents should take to reduce the risk of, or to respond to, any adverse reaction;
(5) Early warning signs or symptoms to which parents should be alert as possible precursors to an adverse reaction;
(6) When and to whom parents should report any adverse reaction; and
(7) The information required under section four of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2012 1st Special Session