(1) Performance standards for the evaluation of the statewide credentialing verification organization;
(2) The manner in which the statewide credentialing verification organization must demonstrate compliance with credentialing standards and regulations;
(3) Penalties, including monetary sanctions, for violations of any provisions of this article;
(4) Duties of the statewide credentialing verification organization and the timelines for completion of its verification duties and services;
(5) Procedures for maintaining healthcare practitioner files;
(6) The payment system to cover the costs of the credentialing program;
(7) The use and confidentiality of data generated, collected and maintained by the statewide credentialing verification organization;
(8) Except with respect to health care facilities, the methodology for determination and communication of the common recredentialing date for a practitioner; and
(9) Procedures and criteria for the bidding and selection of the statewide credentialing verification organization.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.