1. For loss, damage, or destruction of property or for injury or death incurred by a member of the militia or national guard when in the service of the state.
2. For a disability or death benefit under chapter twenty- three of this code.
3. For unemployment compensation under chapter twenty-one-a of this code.
4. For relief or public assistance under chapter nine of this code.
5. With respect to which a proceeding may be maintained against the state, by or on behalf of the claimant in the courts of the state.