(1) Active and reserve coal properties;
(2) Oil producing properties;
(3) Gas producing properties;
(5) Active mining mineral interests including limestone, fireclay, dolomite, sandstone and other actively mined minerals;
(6) Commercial real property and industrial land;
(7) Commercial and industrial furniture, fixtures, machinery and equipment;
(8) Intangible personal property, including stock, accounts receivable and stocks in banks and capital of savings and loan associations;
(9) Public utility property; and
(10) Vehicles, watercraft and aircraft.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.