(1) The number of eligible companies claiming the credit;
(2) The dollar amount of tax credit certificates issued to taxpayers;
(3) The number of new businesses created by the tax credit;
(4) The number of new jobs, if any, created by the tax credit;
(5) The amount of direct expenditures made on qualified projects; and
(6) The cost of the credit.
(b) Eligible companies claiming the credit shall provide any information the Tax Commissioner and the film office may require to prepare the report: Provided, That the information provided is subject to the confidentiality and disclosure provisions of section five-d and five-s, article ten of this chapter. However, notwithstanding the provisions of section five-d and five-s, article ten of this chapter, the Tax Department is hereby authorized to disclose to the film office and to the development office such tax information as may be necessary to compile the report required by this section and the report required by section twelve of this article.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.