(1) Its identity;
(2) Its actual or reasonably determined cost;
(3) Its straight-line depreciation life;
(4) The month and taxable year in which it was placed in service;
(5) The amount of credit taken; and
(6) The date it was disposed of or otherwise ceased to be property purchased for manufacturing investment.
(b) Every taxpayer who claims credit under this article shall also maintain sufficient records to establish the number and types of new jobs, if any, created, the wages and benefits paid to employees filling the new jobs and the duration of each job.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.