(1) Its identity;
(2) Its actual or reasonably determined cost;
(3) Its straight-line depreciation life;
(4) The month and taxable year in which it was placed in service;
(5) The amount of credit taken; and
(6) The date it was disposed of or otherwise ceased to be
actively and directly used in a coal mine in this state.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2014 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.