(1) A detailed breakdown of the tax commissioner's administrative costs in implementing the program;
(2) The total number of tax amnesty returns filed, by tax and by whether the returns are new returns or amended returns;
(3) The gross tax amnesty revenues collected by tax, which shall also be broken down into the following categories:
(A) Amounts represented by assessments made, but not finalized, and by liens filed by the tax commissioner before the first day of the amnesty period; and
(B) All other amounts;
(4) The total dollar amount of revenue collected by the program to a date no earlier than thirty days before the date of the report required by this section, which shall be further allocated by type of tax, interest on the tax to which the payment relates;
(5) The total amount of interest forgiven under the program;
(6) The total amount of additions to tax forgiven under the program;
(7) The total amount of penalties (not including additions to tax or interest) collected under the program; and
(8) Any other statistical information that the tax commissioner determines to be necessary to measure the net impact of this tax amnesty program.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.