(1) Undocumented aliens and aliens under the five-year ban;
(2) Parents, or at state option on a case-by-case basis, anyone receiving supplemental security income;
(3) A parent who is providing medically necessary care for a disabled family member who resides in the home and is not a full-time student;
(4) Minor parents who are not head of household (spouses of the head of household); and
(5) Grandparents and other nonparental caretakers.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2016 Regular Session
The West Virginia Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.