(1) Only creates the maximum number of lots specifically permitted by the subdivision and land development ordinance for a minor subdivision or land development;
(2) Will not require the development of new or the extension of existing off-tract infrastructure; and
(3) Such other requirements as determined by the governing body to ensure that required improvements are installed and not avoided by a series of minor subdivisions or land developments.
(b) The following can be considered a minor subdivision or land development if approved by the planning commission:
(1) Merger or consolidation of parcels of land;
(2) Land transfers between immediate family members; and
(3) Minor boundary line adjustments.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.