(b) Payment of costs. -- The costs that may be paid with the proceeds of the bonds include all development expenditures described in section five of this article and may also include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) The cost of acquiring any real estate determined necessary;
(2) The actual cost of the construction of any part of an economic opportunity development district project which may be constructed, including architects', engineers', financial or other consultants' and legal fees;
(3) The purchase price or rental of any part of an economic opportunity development district project that may be acquired by purchase or lease;
(4) All expenses incurred in connection with the authorization, sale and issuance of the bonds to finance the acquisition and the interest on the bonds for a reasonable time prior to construction during construction and for not exceeding twelve months after completion of construction; and
(5) Any other costs and expenses reasonably necessary in the
establishment and acquisition of an economic opportunity
development district project and the financing thereof.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2013 1st Special Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.